Dalmeny is a town in central Saskatchewan, Canada, named after the Scottish town of Dalmeny. The community is in the Rural Municipality of Corman Park, about 26.8 kilometres north of Saskatoon.
The Dalmeny region was initially populated about 1900, with many early inhabitants being Mennonites. With the introduction of the Canadian National Railways’ Carlton branch line and the Winnipeg – Edmonton Main Line in 1904-1905, the town site grew. A year later, the post office opened, as did the first grain elevator and a general shop.
Population growth in the village was modest until the 1970s, when it became renowned as a bedroom community for those working in Saskatoon. Between 1971 and 1981, the population increased from 417 to 1064. The city was founded as a town in 1983.